Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

The nest is positively brimming with ideas at the moment, none of them fully complete and all of them surrounded by the complete mess that is my house so for today we shall look back instead of forward. Since it is Wednesday, and I am currently working on wedding things, I will give you some of my favorite things from my wedding. Hopefully next week I will have everything to the point where I can show you the completed current project!

These beauties were made for me by my amazing friends in Louisiana for my bridal shower. They were just so pretty that I couldn't help but use them in the wedding to go with the origami birds!


We definitely didn't have the most beautiful wedding location, or the biggest budget, and these added another tough of elegance and beauty to the occasion. Some of them still live in my house in my kitchen window sills, and today's birds have taken residence there.


These guys were dirt cheap at target after Christmas, and do they look like Christmas? I was so glad they had some left, and I will have to show you their red cousins at Christmas time, right now they are packed away. These birds are a lesson in shopping after the holiday season for things that transcend the holiday and can be used all year long!

No comments: