Thursday, March 4, 2010

BUDGET

Here at the nest we are currently working on the BUDGET. This is not extremely creative our beautiful (well maybe a little creative in how we make thinks work...) So while Luke enters in receipts and I will share some pretties with you.


Not quite birds, but bird related. This lovely display is from Pottery Barn at the Galleria. I am tempted to take this idea and place it over the island in my kitchen except for the fact that

a. I don't really want to hit my head on a bird cage accidentally while cooking
b. I don't really want pieces of dead limb and moss falling in my food
c. I would have to buy bird cages and they aren't currently in the BUDGET
d. a pot rack would be much more useful....

oh well....


In addition to this I share with you a great quote that my friend Kate said at LifeGroup the other night.

As Christians, we should aspire "for our creativity to be so incredible that people wonder what is the source of that?"

It's not word for word, but it really made me ponder.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ahh but you could find old bird cages at a thrift store and spray paint them unto newness! We did that in our back yard (orange, blue and lime green). They snuck under the budget and are so cute!