Wednesday, January 30, 2013

22 weeks- K photography!


Sporadic post this week, but I wanted to highlight the photo session done by my dear friend Sarah Kallansrud of K Photography. She is my partner in crime and my creative co-hort, and she did an amazing job in a very short amount of time on these photos for our Christmas card. Between having a tight schedule, a grouchy first trimester twin mama, and a not even to year old she faced the challenges like the pro she is and made us look good! 






In other news, I start physical therapy on Monday, and we are going to try and get quite a bit done on Isaac's big boy room this weekend. The girls are moving like crazy, so much so you can already even SEE them. These next two weeks waiting for our next appointment and the milestone of 24 weeks (viability) seems to be inching by, but thankfully there is plenty to fill the time. I am very tired all the time, but I take that as a sign that they are growing, so I take comfort in that. 

Love from our little family.


No comments: