Sunday, January 20, 2013

21 weeks

We are more than half way, whew. A lot has happened. We have had our 20 week apt. and still everything looks good. With all the growing, and my fibromyalgia pain our Dr. recommended that I start physical therapy to help with how large and uncomfortable I might become.  Our OB said going forward they will do a big scan to check on the girls and see how they are growing every 4 weeks. We won't go back to the Dr. until 24 weeks, which is a little unnerving for me because I like to see them, but it is good, because it means they are not concerned.

Since 18 weeks, we decided to put our cat Henry, to sleep. He was getting quite frail and grouchy and throwing up all the time. At 14 he was having a hard time. We knew that going forward he would have a hard time adjusting. When we brought him in the vet said he was definitely not looking well, so we knew it was time.  It was very hard. Henry had been a wonderful companion through illness and the move to both Lafayette and Dallas. He will be missed.  

We still have Indecisive, Indeterminate, Incomparable, Inde to keep us on our toes. Life will never be dull :) He is adjusting to life as the only kitty, and I rather think he prefers it. Except for the fact that he is now the sole focus of Isaac's torment (hugs and kisses, chasing). 


We had a wonderful Christmas, Isaac got an Ikea kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa, topped off by my in-laws Gwen and Andrew McGuckin coming at New Years and helping us around the house. Gwen helped me cook a ton of food for our freezer (mostly she did the cooking and I cleaned up) Luke and Andrew hung out our awesome shelf (1st picture) and helped us get some work done on the bathrooms. They also moved out some furniture to make some room in Isaac's new room!


When I have energy and time I have been sorting through closets, packing up little boys clothes, sorting through little girls clothes that I have been picking up at garage sales :) Things are starting to come together. It feels like we have a long way to go sometimes, and then I feel like we have a lot to do in not very much time.  For now it's just keep busy enough to pass the time without doing to much to make me tired.

For now over and out from the Benders.


No comments: