Sunday, November 25, 2012

13 weeks : Nest prep begins


13 weeks and a good appointment have made me realize we might need to start getting ready for this momentous event in the lives of the Benders. So nesting has begun.

When we have time I have begun the process of transforming the guest room into a new big boy room for Isaac, which means finding a home for the multitudes of stuff in the guest room..... The studio is getting an overhaul to make room for wrapping paper and ribbons. Next week I will have some before shots of each room. For now I am color coordinating tissue paper and recovering shoe boxes that Luke put dowel rods in for my ribbon collection.

Then will come the process of making the nursery 2 kid compatible.... and (maybe?) and some girlieness to the room, but there won't be much change there. 

Check back next week to see what's happening in the nest!


1 comment:

Sara Bloom said...

I love your baby belly!