Wednesday, November 21, 2012

12 weeks and looking good so far

So, today we had our 12 week apt, and everything looked good! I got to see the little munchkins again, and one seems to be pretty lively, the other a little lazy, but who knows. I am getting more and more excited and optimistic that this is really happening. Luke and I have decided we should document the tummy growth to see if I can possibly get any bigger than I was with Isaac. Everyone constantly asked me if I was having twins with him. This time I can say, why yes we are!

                12 weeks : twins  


40 weeks : Isaac (this is me saying, ok come already!)

If you see me wearing this same shirt every Saturday for the rest of the pregnancy you will know know why. It's one of the only shirts that expanded enough for me to wear at full term with the I-man.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support, we could not have asked for better friends.

Now it's just the 4 week waiting game for our next appointment.

No comments: