Wednesday, April 10, 2013

32 weeks, just a little while longer....


So I have been very remiss in my blogging..... quite a lot has happened. 8 weeks and some many pounds of babies later we are getting closer to meeting these special little girls. 

Last week on Thursday we had our first hospital visit for contractions. Apparently I was dehydrated and just over doing it, but with two bags of IV fluids my contractions went from 2 minutes apart to every 10 to 15 minutes. Thankfully I wasn't dilating, so although my body was stressed out, the babies are very content to stay put for a while. June and Iris are doing fine. Iris gave the nurses a hard time trying to get her heart beat because she refused to stay in one place! I am now to take it VERY easy. It seems even a car ride to sonic is a little more than I can handle. I am pretty much home bound except for Dr.'s visits until we hit 36 weeks. When we get to that point when they come they come.

From my visit today they for sure want me to make it to 34 weeks (a week and a half more) and the best case would be 36 weeks. 37 weeks would be icing on the cake. Only a week ago I thought we might be one of those pregnancies that made it to 39 weeks and then had to evict them, but now we are having to take measures to keep them in. 

We are pretty much ready house wise for them to come, so really it will just be trying to be patient through the next few weeks and keep sane. Company would be much appreciated to help pass the time. I can barely even sit at the table to eat, it's mostly the couch for me.

Some interesting facts :
I've gained 53 pounds so far this pregnancy
My go to maternity shirt you see in these pictures barley covers my belly..... It worked all the way through my pregnancy with Isaac. 
Last time the girls were measured they were measuring a week big for normal babies! I will find out next week how big they think they are now.

That's all for this week! I will try and post some pictures of the kids rooms soon!




No comments: