Thursday, April 22, 2010

Website, website, website

Today's project, as it has been for it seems like forever is the website, website, website, and it's still not ready to show you! But I felt like blogging and at least sharing with you one of the pretties from my collection.

I guess because today is not really a normal blog, I have decided to give you a not really normal bird... But who can go wrong with a fish with wings?

Luke and I found this guy on our honeymoon in Durango, Colorado, and he combines Luke's enjoyment of tropical fish, and mine of birds.

In other news we currently have 2 doves nesting on our front porch. One in a plant right beside the door, and the other in a hanging basket on the other side of the door... I know I like birds but this fear of me causing baby bird abandonment if I leave my house through the front door is a little nerve wracking! Hopefully I will get the opportunity to take some pictures soon, and hopefully the babies will really hatch. I can't believe how appropriate that would be to be able to chronicle this adventure for you here on the nest.

Well have a great day, and if you come and visit take care when you walk up to the front door. You may be confronted by a frightened bird, who although she/they will not harm you, they most certainly may startle you as they themselves are startled from their perch by your arrival....

No comments: